(synopsis of talk given by Pujya Guruji on Guru PurnimA)
THE SPIRITUAL JOURNEY
R – Reduce adharmic activities
I – Increase dharmic activities
D – Dedicate all actions to the Lord
E – Experience everything as Prasada
BENEFITS OF KARMAYOGA (4S)
1 – Self esteem
2 – Serenity
3 – Setup – harmony
4 – Spiritual growth
JNANAYOGA PREPARATION – I
PORT _ REDUCTION
P – Possessions
O – Obligations / Responsibilities
R – Relationships
T – Transactions
JNANAYOGA PREPARATION – II
CLASP – REJECTION / RENUNCIATION 2
Reject / Renounce:
CL – Claim of ownership and Controllership
A – Anxiety
SP – Special Prayers
FIVE CAPSULES OF VEDANTA
1. I am of the nature of external and all pervading Consciousness.
2. I am the only source of permanent peace, security and happiness.
3. By my mere presence, I give life to the material body and through the body, I
experience and material universe.
4. I am not affected by anything that takes place in the material world and in the
5. by forgetting my nature, I convert life into struggle and by remembering my
nature, I convert life into a sport / entertainment.
FIVE FEATURES OF CONSCIOUSNESS
1. Consciousness is not part, product or property of the body.
2. Consciousness is an independent entity which pervades and enlivens the body.
3. Consciousness is not limited by the boundaries of the body.
4. Consciousness continues to exist / survive even after the death of the body.
5. The surviving Consciousness is not accessible because of the absence of the body
A Karmayoga has a world-view which can be presented in a Triangular Format of Jiva –
Jagat – Isvara.
A Jnanayoga has a world-view which can be presented in a Binary Format of Atma-
A Karmayogi becomes a Jnanayogi by Format Conversion.